Monday, February 27, 2012

The So Called Short Love Story Part Two

So where were we? Oh yes, the part when we went to Coron, Palawan. Oh what a beauty that place is.


We rode a bangka to get to our little humble resort, the place is great and wonderful. The people were so nice and the food is awesome. I totally recommend it.


And again, he's so beautiful. I am madly in love.


It would be so sweet of him to sit next to me not because for a picture but he would really want to sit and eat next to me. He think we're too far away if the table would be in between us. I seriously love this boy.


You're the kind of boy I want to make happy


I like your nose, I like your eyebrows, I like your beauty marks
I love your eyes, I love your lips, I love your cheeks


My Filipino breakfast


His Western breakfast, oh aliens.


Breathtaking view. Philippines is gorg. This picture does not really do that much justice.

To be continued...
295830_728x90