Thursday, June 6, 2013

When life gives you lemons, make lemon chicken.



I've been debating with myself for weeks if I should continue blogging. I've been asked by several friends and my mom why I stopped - -the reason is what can I blog? For the past months, I have decided to keep my life private for a while since I've been going through things. Good or bad, I would like to keep it to myself and my circle of friends. However, I'd hate to abandon this blog and leave it as it is.

Then I ask myself again, what should I write about? My lifestyle changed drastically into a whole new level. Looking back at my old posts, I'm actually quite surprised at myself that I was that girl. The days when I really dressed up, spent a lot on things I really didn't need, hence, the blog's name and so much more things I don't even bother to look back on. Although, I do not regret anything of it.

After my Vietnam x Cambodia trip I suddenly lost interest on other things I was obsessed about. But you know what? I'm happy. I am so fucking happy. I've been so blessed and and the universe has been so kind to me. I have a great family who are always there for me. I have amazing friends who loves me and accepts me whole'heartedly and a life that is so beautiful I wouldn't want to ever take it for granted. I am enjoying my life as much as I can whether I am broke or not, sick or not, exhausted or not and so on.

I don't need a book to learn about life, I experience, accept, and embrace it. Everyday, you "find yourself". And the only thing is, people don't change -- they improve.

Now my point is, I think I am going to be back writing soon. I'm ready to come out of my little cave and share my life again with everyone. Of course, it won't be all out. I'd probably not tell everything, but some things I would love to share you guys. A little inspiration goes a long way :-)

No comments:

295830_728x90