Wednesday, April 25, 2012

04252012

Oh my God. I cannot wait to have a proper vacation! It's been a tiring month mixing work & school encountering tons of problems related to school and tossed with enthusiastic students who are eager to learn a new language. I enjoy what I am doing but right now I just want to have a long holiday and to be away from this city. My boyfriend and I have been doing early bookings for our holiday trip this December since it's a peak season, and for God knows what it is going to be a hassle to book on the latter part of the year. We wouldn't want to be left with such expensive places to stay in!


Photo courtesy of airbnb.com 

Right now the only thing on my mind is to be in a balcony with a beautiful sea blue ocean right in front of me drinking banana shake and having the time of my life. Oh such 8 dreadful months to go! Now, the only thing that I should really focus on is my summer for the next 5 weeks. What in the world am I going to do if I am so busy with my part-time job? The only thing thing that motivates me is how much people I am continuously inspiring & helping and of course, the money.  

Lalalala. I have to get ready for school now. Ugh, physics class. Damn you.
295830_728x90