Sunday, April 1, 2012

April

It's around 1 in the morning already and I'm still up watching It Started With A Kiss. I also feel like talking about what happened to me earlier this afternoon.

So I had my first day at work, I'm still at the orientation/training stage. It was interesting to know more about the job I'm getting myself into. I rather keep this work confidential for I cannot really share more things about it. I was told not to share much much details, so yes. I feel like an undercover spy for some odd reason.

I met new people today, met some of the bosses and all that. I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that I will earn my own through real hard-work. I am happy with the salary too, good enough for me.

At least I can save up for my own plane tickets and probably win my credit card back. I am grateful that my parents are happy for me. I am proud of myself too for I've been seriously focusing on my priorities for these past few months.

I was supposed to go on a big journey this summer, but my mother didn't let me. I cried a bit but I understood her reasons. To me, those beautiful places will always be there. There are so much time for it, so why hurry?

At least I will have more time for my studies and work. I can earn and save up more money for the future. I don't want to bother my parents anymore for such leisure, I want them to enjoy their own hard earned money for themselves.

I guess I am growing up. I am happy that I don't have the feeling to be bratty if my mom says no to this and that. Labag man sa kalooban ko pero deep inside naiintindihan ko. I am going to sacrifice so much this year and that is no problem at all. I know I am going to miss on alot of things, but hey that's life.  You need to sacrifice to make other people happy. Sometimes we should really sacrifice for our own good too.

You do realize that our parents have sacrificed so much just for us?

I am satisfied and happy with what I have. I have nothing to complain about anymore.  I am excited what this year is going to offer, but I am really looking forward for December.
295830_728x90