Friday, April 15, 2011

Nigel Barker + Miss J. Alexander x Barcino x Izakaya

Yesterday, I went to Greenbelt to see Nigel Barker and Miss J. Alexander of America's Next Top Model. It was such a wonderful experience to actually see them live, and I would never thought that I would see them in person... well maybe I would if in a couple of years, I become a real designer or be in the real world of fashion industry and actually work with them. Teehee





Nigel Barker is really handsome. On cam - off cam , still so guwapo! Sorry did not really capture his guwapo-ness for we (Trish, Shalom & I) were just mesmerized by his beauty.




and Miss J. Alexander, he really is a runway diva! Amazing, fierce and just oh my goodness! Completely speechless. His legs are so beautiful, long, thin and glowing! I love it! Nigel and Miss J. are inspiring people that we should really look up to!

Thanks Shalom for the pictures!


Ron's cute shoes


Loving Rachelle's bag and top


Top - Thrifted, Shorts - Forever 21, Bag - Thrifted, Necklace - Peace Love Fashion



Rings - Cross from Gold Dot and Owl from Peace Love Fashion

Barcino



Izakaya










Have a good weekend everyone!!!

295830_728x90