Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Personal Thought

Something has been bugging me these past few days. I can't even barely understand myself and I'm just getting tired of it. This chance is supposed to excite me...excite me beyond all excitement. But no, I can't even try to make myself happy. Things are just messed up. I don't even know what to feel anymore.

I try to run away from it. I make myself enjoy every single bit of my days. I am now in a place that I know would make me happy just to help escape from it for a while. Still the feeling is there.

I just want to hug everyone right now.

edit//

Alam niyo ba yung pakiramdam ng hindi mo ma-ilabas dahil sobrang nasasaktan ka na? Sa totoo lang, I'm very weak. Mahina talaga ako sa mga ganitong pakiramdam. Nakakainissss. Pero shet lang, enjoy nalang. chill nalang.


twitter | tumblr | shop
295830_728x90