Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Penshoppe Event

I was invited to attend the relaunch of Penshoppe's first boutique in SM North Edsa yesterday morning, and all I can say that it was such a good way to start the day!

I was greeted by a number of friendly staff from Penshoppe, and Ms. Jad of Publicity Asia and of course the fellow fashion bloggers! I gotta admit, this is my first event as a blogger and all I can say is I'm so happy and thankful to be part of this.

I really really really like Penshoppe's collections for both men and women. They really improved with their high-end pieces and of course they still have the all time favorite casual a.k.a. chill attire.

The high-end pieces are a bit pricey than usual but don't fret!!! most of the items are still affordable.

IMG_0385

Fell in love with Men's collection, reminds me of a certain British brand

IMG_0392

Dresses, tops, jackets - you name it! Penshoppe has everything you need for your daily needs

IMG_0395

I really want to buy this stop but they didn't have my size

IMG_0397

Oh yes, mind blowing pieces. If I were a boy, my goodness! But then I could always buy more for le boyfriend~

IMG_0398

Got the blue checkered shirt for le boyfriend!!! Might get the brown pants soon! :)

IMG_0399

Don't you just wanna buy this bag?

IMG_0400

IMG_0401

SUPER IN LOVE WITH PENSHOPPE'S FOOTWEAR COLLECTION.
SUPER AFFORDABLE, SUPER NICE!

IMG_0402

IMG_0403

IMG_0404

I also want this bag! I could have bought it, around Php800+ lang ata!

IMG_0405

Got that beautiful gold feather necklace :)

IMG_0406

Also got that cute green bracelet for a friend who helped me today! Must buy item! I would buy in all colors, cause it's just too damn cute.

IMG_0407

IMG_0408

These guy shoes = Love.
Little Big Spender readers, tell your guy friends to check out Penshoppe's guy shoes. Sobrang nice talaga.

IMG_0411

IMG_0413

IMG_0420

Also got my friend a perfume for also helping me today! Hahaha :)

IMG_0422

IMG_0417

Not only the fact I was invited to my very first event and the free shopping was exciting, but of course meeting other fellow fashion bloggers as well!

IMG_0396

Krissy of Krissyfied.com

IMG_0410




IMG_0414

Donata of Miss Donata

IMG_0415

Somnium et Vita by Honey Andrade

IMG_0424

With the girls

IMG_0425

IMG_0426


IMG_0427

Dj Vince G of WheninManila.com

IMG_0431


IMG_0435

its... Camille Co! of itscamilleco.com

IMG_0437

With the rest of the girls!

IMG_0440

Laureen Uy of Break My Style

IMG_0442

Ana Gonzales of Anagon


And also we have this styling challenge and PLEASE vote for our group: Mike x Honey x Inna = The Toxic Slave...
by... LIKING THE PENSHOPPE PAGE then LIKING OUR ENTRY HERE HERE HERE
Please vote for us? We're different, then you gotta love us for being different!

OK SO LITTLE CONTEST ONLY IF YOU'RE WILLING TO JOIN. The person who invites the most friends to like our picture will be my date for the SoFA grad!!! (Kapal ng muka ko. Chekaaaa)

270789_238748226145329_100000304612052_810535_4950125_n

Ano, game kayo? LOL if you guys are serious, then please follow the rules: 1. LIKE OUR ENTRY FIRST, THEN INVITE AS MUCH AS PEOPLE YOU CAN, THEN EMAIL ME ALL OF THEIR NAMES (MAKE SURE YOU DON'T CHEAT BY JUST PICKING UP RANDOM NAMES WHO ALREADY LIKED) Then the winner will be my date for the SoFA grad show! HAHAHAHA. Oh my goodness. I'm half serious but I doubt that will someone take this contest seriously?

And I'd like to thank Ms. Joyce of Publicity Asia for inviting me to join this. Really thank you Queen B! And, Penshoppe of course for having an event like this! Thank you thank you.

IMG_0463

And here's what I got! And also won 3,000 worth of gift cards from The Spa! Yay. Blessed me! :)

p.s. So great to meet Dailyfashionista as well, such a nice lady :)
p.p.s. I think I'm the baby of le group.
295830_728x90