Friday, July 15, 2011

THE SHOES ARE HERE!!!

Not too long ago, I was awakened by an annoying knock then I kind of had the strength to yell, "Who is it?" "Package for Karina Santiago" he shouted back. I got up so fast, put on some decent clothes and went to the door. I knew it will come this morning, I just knew it!!!





Jeffrey Campbell So Much

It's beautiful, comfortable and simply beautiful. Thank you so much AVA for the contest, you guys are awesome! I'd probably make a pre-order sometime soon, *ahem* Steve Madden *ahem* Shazzam Platform... Haha. Like what Jeroen said, "It's never too much for you."

And of course to my friends on Facebook who registered on AVA, thank you all. I owe you all like a minute or two of your lives. There's the shoes you guys got me!!! Yipee!

Good morning and good weekend ahead! Positive thinking, positive!!!

Check out my first babies of Jeffrey Campbell's creations, click here.
295830_728x90