Sunday, March 11, 2012

Buzz Buzz



So I have been terribly busy with school. Even though I have a pretty chill schedule, I'm still a little bit stressed with work but the good thing is, I am having fun. In order to survive college, you have to love what you are doing. It's the same with work and everything. However, if it gives you tons of cash or other benefits and you're not having fun, then I guess that's okay too.

What's been interesting this week was the go see that we had for our Fashion Promotion class. It was tiring yet fun, we got to meet different models and they "auditioned" to be part of our fashion show as our final exam. I will keep you guys posted about that.

Anyway, what they did was pose for the camera, got their height and body measurements and we made them walk. So happy that around 39 models came to the go see. Kudos classmates, kudos!

I also started going to the gym with Bengt and it's a great feeling that I actually had the chance to move my body more. Yeah, stay healthy... blah~

I've been addicted to a Facebook game called Magic Land. It's awesome.

And of course, I terribly miss my boyfriend. I seriously do. Long distance is really hard but come on, we've been doing this for 2 years already so it's pretty normal I guess. Good thing school is distracting me from being all depressed and shit.
295830_728x90