Friday, March 2, 2012

Cough Cough Ugh

What the hell. Only 3 posts on February?! That's pretty foolish of me! I seriously can't believe it, well you know what that means... I HAD A LIFE. Haha! in my perspective, okay. Since I don't really manage my time well, having too much fun and blogging about doesn't really go together. Hah. And also I guess I didn't really need to blog anything about it unlike before.

So I am currently sick, I have this sore throat that I got from eating chocolates. Wtf right. I don't get it. Anyway, I refuse to drink medicine cause I am too damn lazy but I also just want to get over it too. Anyway, I've been busy with school, catching up on my favorite shows and playing online games. I'm so hooked. And ugh, I am definitely not eating healthy these days. Blaming the so called hormonal imbalance freaking came so early and exact too. Before I was irregular and for some odd reason I am now a regular. Ugh, that is so mainstream.



Here's a video I recently finished. Meet some of my schoolmates.
295830_728x90