Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Fangirl in Me II

Yesterday was pretty mind-blowing because I received such an important package from a football player who I truly adore, Gregory van der Wiel. He plays for the Dutch National Team and AFC Ajax. So if you're new to my blog and has no clue what this all Gregory thing is all about well....

(A repost from an entry from Janruary 25, 2012)

Last night I made a video for a certain football player, Gregory van der Wiel. He plays for the Netherlands based club, Ajax and as well for the Dutch national team.

Why am I fan? Because he is perfect in so many ways. Not perfect in a PERFECT-PERFECT way, but he is just that ideal man that I've always wanted. Lol, ok probably the other side of me ;) I have never dated a "bad boy" in my life. Haha! Though he isn't BAD, it's just the way he looks and act is just. ugh. Hot.

And he is so talented, he is really good and passionate about football and that is what I love about him the most. He is a really nice guy and any girl will have him would be so lucky, and of course any club or team would have him would be extremely lucky as well.

Anyway, last night I joined one of his contests and the prize is a Nike Mercurial Vapors with his name on it. Yes, used. Oh shit, that's really hot. So I did guess his size. However....

WATCH THE VIDEO FOR MORE INFO!!!!!!



UGLY THUMBNAIL. EW. HAHAHAHAHAHA. And there is one DISLIKE on the video. Probably some jealous fan. Haters gonna hate. If I were you, I'd keep that hating to myself and start focusing on how to get his attention too. It ain't my fault that I thought about this idea!

ANYWAY. After a long day at school - Physics made me fall asleep. I don't know why I was so tired during that class. And NSTP was good, I'm excited doing community service for this country. After NSTP, I went on my twitter (as usual) and saw this...


And a direct message! (Note: He did not follow me, he can send me a DM because I follow him)


WTFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! Someone pinch, I think I am dreaming. This is way better than Mario Maurer replying and following me!!! Saaaaaaaaay whuuuuuuuuut!!!

Currently in lalalaland right now. Dreaming. Oh Buddha, thank you for giving me the power to stay positive at all times. Thank you.

And no, I understand that I cannot win the shoes but come to think of it - a jersey is way better than the shoes ;)

And yesterday...


Amazing, huh? He is a real gentleman because he kept his words and he really signed the jersey, put it on a plastic bag and sent it to me. All the time & effort just for me, wow. Really wonderful. 



So there you go guys especially to the ones who wondered how I managed to receive a jersey from such a respected athlete like Gregory. It such a great honor to receive such an important item in his life. It's a champion's shirt (though they lost to Spain in the finals but still won all games) and I am happy to have it with me. 

It's also an overwhelming feeling because of all people, I, a girl from the Philippines, received this jersey because of a video I made. Must be so special that it made an impact on him. Well that's how I love & adore him! Thank you again Gregory! 
295830_728x90