Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Day I Seriously Fell In Love With A Coat Worth 8,000+


Top - Pink Manila, Necklaces - Forever 21 & Le Bronx, Bag - Thrifted, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Today was another Yummy Wednesdays with Die, and I was craving for TINOLA. Funny, I haven't eaten tinola for so long! So we looked around Greenbelt 5 for Filipino restaurants that serve tinola. Then we found one! But I will be blogging it next time, promise :)

Then after dinner, we went around to do a part of my midterms for FASHART. We went to Zara and then.... I SAW THIS.



This beautiful coat that I swear to God, it was amazingly beautiful. It was just perfect, the fit, the texture and everything. I love you coat, I love you! I was VERY tempted to buy it now that I have my Cici with me... but then, I thought about my papa who is teaching me a lesson!

Pretty bummed right now, but then at least I have a picture with this baby. I will never forget you coat. NEVER!!!! I love you, you know that I love you. I love you more than I love any other coats in this world.

DEAR ZARA, PLEASE GIVE ME THIS COAT. I LOVE YOU, KTHXBYE - INNA
However, getting my order from 8PM AT NAKED ZEBRA (please click link, add them on facebook, THEN SHOP!) made me feel good about buying something! Super love this earring that I bought & it is super AFFORDABLE and UNIQUE. No joke!


and the mastermind behind this shop was so nice enough to give me a special freebie! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE IT!!! You are such an artistic person, Rj! Kudos!!!




Oh here's something funny about the Zara trip. Saw this cape-ish ORANJE feather piece. Orange in Dutch is ORANJE.


GOOD FOR WORLD CUP.
295830_728x90