Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week S/S 12 : Michael Cinco

Yesterday was the second day of Philippine Fashion Week, skipped day 1 because I was too tired from a very amazing weekend with my friends at Clark for Alex's birthday. I will blog about that later. But for now I will be blogging about, well duh - the title says it all.


Dubai based Filipino designer, Michael Cinco, hit it off last night at the Philippine Fashion Week. Inspired by ancient Greek’s mythical goddesses: dreamy & ethereal ensembles, he has told us a divine story through creations that highlight the use of light, airy and fluid fabrics to create figure-flattering dresses that exude total sensuality.

The runway was covered with gold glitters and a big circle at the center of the runway with a bricked wall type of door at the back that opens. Bongells ang production at choreography, infern!



I really liked this collection because it is so me. I find “flowy” dresses beautiful and to me it is a sign of confidence, beauty and innocence. Mala-goddess talaga! At bet na bet ko yun.

It was good to see Ford Supermodel of the World, Danica Magpantay, on the runway and the forever beautiful, Anne Curtis.






Ending the show with a blast is one of the most memorable moments in a fashion show, and Cinco did it. Hot topless men in a circle, a mysterious woman lurking behind them takes of her cloak and surprises us with her GODDESS NA GODDESS BODY. Then, “rain” falls on them making everything look sexy, especially the men.














This could be a poster. I like!





Michael Cinco


Standing ovation!!! With gold confetti! 

CLICK CLICK TO READ MORE (down there)




 Some of my favorite pieces - 










Okay I really want this dress. I can imagine Angelina Jolie wearing it!







And don't forget the MEN MEN MEN







 I love how everything is detailed from top to bottom, front & back. He's a good designer and I am very excited to be surprised by his future designs. He is someone we can be proud of. Kudos Michael!


Please check out more of his collection on my facebook page:

CLICK ME
CLICK ME
CLICK ME

And please do tell me if you're going to grab these photos. They are taken by yours truly.


Blazer - Thrifted, Bodysuit - Topshop - Pants, Belt, Heels - Forever 21
Yup, I walked the runway in Guess. HAHAHAHAHAHA I kid.
Update soon x

295830_728x90