Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Little Blair Waldorf

Hey everyone! The coat that I wished for has finally arrived, thank you so much mijn jongen. Dankje! Kus! (READ ABOUT THIS DRAMATIC POST HERE.) & thanks to the gloomy-kinda-cold weather and the incredible temperature at SoFA, I was motivated to wear this coat today! Yay. Felt like I was in Europe, or New York as Pat would say. Haha.

Today I had Fashion Illustration 1 class and it is one of my favorite classes for this term. Truly enjoy it even though there are times that I couldn't even freaking draw a perfect oval shaped head. My brain has a problem.




Top - Stylebreak (given by my amazing best friend, Lauren), Skirt - Thrifted, Hat - Abby Martinez's Jessica Kairuz's own, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell (forever and ever, lagi nalang), Coat - Zara


Nicole David, emoting.


With a new becky love, Kurt.


Zarina & Nicole - shet. pak. 

This weekend I will be going to Subic to see my friends who I haven't seen and really talked for a long time! It is time to reconnect again and spend more quality time together. Have a great weekend everyone!!! 

BUT WAIT. If you ever feel like going out on a Thursday night go to KYSS for INSOMNIA THURSDAYS brought you by Insomnia Productions! Tonight is ladies night so if you are free, you better go and have fun! + tonight, free shot for the LADIES! No cover charge or guestlist (I think) so ya'll don't need to worry! 

Kyss is located at A.Venue in Makati, just in case you don't know.

UPDATED!!!! OKAY GUYS, I TRULY NEED YOUR HELP. THAT COAT IS LONELY AND IS NEED OF SOME AMAZING SUPER AWESOME HEELS. AND YOU MY DEAR, BRO, LOVE, WHATEVER CAN HELP ME MAKE THAT LONELY COAT HAPPY!!!!

HELP ME WIN YSL TRIBTOO SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo source: here
HOW?

go to MYSHOEPHORIA.COM
CLICK SIGN IN WITH YOUR FACEBOOK (EASIER) OR YOU CAN SIGN UP TO BE A MEMEBER OF THE SITE AND SHARE YOUR SHOES.
GO TO, "SHARE YOUR SHOEPHORIA"
THEN LOOK FOR JC BABY THEN CLICK LOVE. I REPEAT, CLICK LOVE.

YOUR VOTE IS VERY IMPORTANT. VOTE NOW! MWAH!
295830_728x90