Wednesday, October 26, 2011

& They Call Me A Nymph





Lovely floral headband right? Been wanting one but just can't find the PERFECT one? Well I think JUNCSHION can help you with that!

Add them up here on Facebook - CLICK

FLORAL HEADBANDS MAKE YOU FEEL PRETTY AND LOOK PRETTY. So if I were you, BUY.  And plus, I've been using it for almost every week!!!

And by the way, please please do support me and help me win a gorgeous pair of YSL shoes! I've been trying to accomplish good things this month and if I win these it will just be as almost as perfect! Besides, I think it will look good with the dress that I am planning to get from Versace x H&M! So, I really really need your help.

All you have to do is go to MYSHOEPHORIA.com
Click SIGN IN WITH YOUR FACEBOOK
Go to SHARE YOUR SHOEPHORIA
Look for JC BABY under MOST LOVED then click LOVE

Easy as that! So go vote and I am sure you will make one less lonely YSL dreamer very very happy! I love you all xx

p.s. GUESS WHICH INTERNATIONAL ACTOR AM I GOING TO MEET... LATER??? ;) UPDATES LATER ON MY TWITTER SO YOU BETTER FOLLOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MY EXPERIENCE WITH "HIM"
295830_728x90