Monday, June 13, 2011

Mondays are Fun These Days





by tin legaspi

photo by: Tin Legaspi

Top - from Italy, Floral coat - Thrifted, Cross necklace and rings - Le Bronx, Angel wings necklace - ATC, Shorts - Forever21

It's funny to see that on the first two photos I look so fresh and clean and on the last two, just so haggard. Crazy heat today, nice though to see the sun up again! As usual, had fun during English class. Well come on, our professor is funny as hell. He calls us his autistic children and etc. And its cool, because he's just so fun. Kaloka ang kabaklaan sa English class namin and I love it.

Tomorrow I gotta wake up early and go home late as well. We got yoga at night and I already have a yoga mat! Sooo excited, I wonder if I will shed some pounds from it? Hope so.

295830_728x90