Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mood x Featured Store: House of Ferosh

CURRENT MOOD: DEPRESSED
REASON: Dear my lovable readers, i am depressed for a very important reason. I never had this kind of depression before. Never had some kind of attachment with this kind of issue before and this is a first.

... I DIDN'T GET TO HAVE THE NECKLACE THAT I WANT BECAUSE SOMEONE SENT THE ORDER FORM EARLIER THAN I DID, PROBABLY JUST A FEW MINUTES BUT I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT ON THE PICTURE. It is not my fault that I got crappy internet connection. It's unfair, life is unfair! But I will not give up. I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I WILL HAVE THIS NECKLACE, and I demand to have a restock!!!

House of Ferosh

House of Ferosh

photo source: House of Ferosh

I deeply badly want this necklace. I really do. And can you guys KINDLY and GENTLY demand to restock for ME. I am desperate. Haha :)

And I honestly love their collection! You guys should check their accessories, they're very lovely!

Like them on Facebook - CLICK CLICK

AND PLEASE IF THEY DO RESTOCK DON'T YOU DARE GET IT BEFORE I DO. Thank you :)

twitter | tumblr | shop
295830_728x90