Monday, June 6, 2011

First Day of College

Today was my first day of college and luckily I don't have to wake up early on Mondays because my class which is English, and also the only subject of the day, starts at 4pm. Good thing my mom and her friend, Tita Ruth, had to go somewhere so I had a free lift to school! I realized that if I leave the house around 3:30, I'd be late because of the traffic. Yeah, I forgot I live in Manila and especially I live in Makati.

Our English professor is humorous and lenient. He's straight-forward and what I love the most is that he is gay. I love gay people.

Also one of the best part is to meet and see new people. And guess what, I am classmates with one of my old friends - THE CHAIRMAN. To those who don't know him, you will. Maybe in future blog posts I suppose?

I also met this girl who has a part-time job at Starbucks and I think that's really cool. It's Starbucks for goodness sake! She gets to learn new things and make drinks! And I like her cause she's super confident and so good at communication.

I made another new friend and she's so cute and pretty. Haha it's sound so childish but she really is! She's also nice, friendly and all that.

Then I met another one who is very good at drawing, she's nice as well and can't wait get tips on how to draw better from her. she has a talent!

Early afternoon, an unexpected blessing came to me. Tita Ruth and my mom were waiting for me to finish up getting ready for school, Tita Ruth came up to me and gave me this kimono-ish cover up from Zara. It was one of the highlights of my day. Thank you so much Tita, I am lucky to have someone like you in my life. You are the coolest of the coolest. Stay hot, fabulous and in love.

IMG_9562

IMG_9565

I love the cream x dark brown accent + the lovely pattern = j'adore.

twitter | tumblr | shop
295830_728x90