Friday, June 24, 2011

Rainy Days

It's been raining so hard these days, so crazy. Yesterday there was school, I went there early because I needed to sew some things for my project. Then had class for Filipino, but then in the middle of the class they tell us that classes are suspended already. So.... most of the students left and there's still a bunch of us stayed and waited for the rain to kind of stop, but it didn't. It was so hard to get a ride because of the heavy traffic. It was also cold last night, brrrr.... Good thing my mama saved my cold ass!

Today, no school!!!! But we have to make up for the class we didn't have today. Life of a tri-sem student.

So here is what I wore yesterday

1

Kimono blouse - Zara, Top - Topshop, Shorts - Forever 21, Elephant Necklace - Forever 21, Rings - Le Bronx, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

I had some kind of safari girl vibe yesterday. I think it was cute, honestly. AND yes, I've been wearing my Lita lately, I think it's a good choice for the rain. It's high and it's leather! So happy that I got 'em.

BUT WHO WORE THESE KIND OF SHORTS THE BEST? ME?

or Rafael... during the the Student Orientation

IMG_9559


Capture

Answer my poll on the right side of you screen!!!
Yeah, Olivia wins ;) Haha love her!!! And also Raf. wag na ako. Chos
You can select multiple answers!!! And this is for fun lang :)

Now what to do...
295830_728x90