Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Yummy Wednesdays I

Just got home from a fun day at Greenbelt with Die! Yes, every Wednesday we meet up and eat at restaurants a.k.a. food trippin'. Today we wanted to eat Indian food, so we went to New Bombay.

IMG_9967


IMG_9970

IMG_9972

Die also ordered some kind of yogurt shake or something and Indian ice cream as well. The food is great for us, but maybe because we haven't been to India? I have an Indian classmate at school, and she thought it was bad. So, I don't know. It tasted good naman.

Also, we tried the iced Chai tea at Seattle's Best - and oh my goodness it is better than Starbucks! Its because it's not too milky, just the way I like it.

IMG_9985

IMG_9993

Then we went to Timezone, yes that's me at photobooth and that is Die playing that hit the bulldog game. Someone call PETA. Also tried to dance at DDR, but failed. Thank you shoes.

IMG_0037

Finally got the chance to get a copy of this! So thrilled! I love Rachel Zoe.

IMG_9934

IMG_9961

IMG_9965

IMG_9966

IMG_0015

IMG_0031

IMG_0036

IMG_0014

Dress - Zoo, Kimono-ish top - Zara, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, Peacock ring - Le Bronx, Round ring - Forever 21, Bangles - given by my Aunt, Bracelets - Bershka, Sunnies - Forever 21

I super love the dress, kimono-ish top and of course the shoes. Duh, that's why I wore them.

295830_728x90