Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hair Makeover Weekend by REVLON PROFFESIONAL

Today was a such an eventful morning, I headed to Pasig for the hair makeover at Revlon Professional and was invited by the beautiful, Eizel. I am really thankful that I was invited to this, I NEEDED this. As you observe my photos in my old posts, my hair was dull and just plain black. With this opportunity, I was blessed to make my hair alive again. Goodbye streaks of yellow-gold hair on the tips. GOODBYE! 


I chose the color + hair treatment, always been wanting to dye my hair again but didn't have the chance to do so


The place where they took our before & after photos, will post them as soon as I get hold of them!


Me before, boring boring hair. 




Welcomed by the friendliest hair stylists in the world. 


Miss Donata and I are the early birds! Chirp chirp.


哈哈哈哈~ I look like a 中国人 




Michael, my hair colorists, talented, funny & very becky. He's a freelancer, I hope people will hire him more. He really knows what he's doing! Just look at me. CHAR CHOS CHAROT CHEKA!!!

The products used on me: 


I love this spray! It will make your hair shine for 24 hours, you can purchase this at Revlon Professional for Php 537




The good stuff. Very good stuff.


FREEBIES! 




VERY HAPPY WITH THIS. GLAMMMMM & SHINNYYYYYY!


PHOTO OP TIME!!!!!!! 
Didn't photoshop these, so you can see the real thing! And also there's a guest star on some of the photos - she is Pluisje the Bunny x Just scroll down to see her ;) 

& thanks to my Mom for the lovely photos! 

I chose this color by the way, because I want it to be just natural & brown compliments my skin color









NSFW FTW.

Thank you everyone from REVLON PROFESSIONAL
The president is gorgeous as well, she's full of life and I just want to be like her someday! And maybe I will be ;)

Visit Revlon Professional now at #34 Sta. Rosa St., Kapitolyo Pasig and I am sure you will enjoy being there handled by trusted hair stylists and colorists! :-)

LIKE THEM ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER
VISIT THEIR WEBSITE
295830_728x90