Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mango F/W 11

Hey The Little Big Spender readers, I AM BACK! I have so much things to post about such as events (like this post) and some other personal ones - I am not even done yet with my "Why Am I Only Attract To Foreign Men?" posts! I am working on it right now!


For this post, I attended the Mango F/W 2011 Fashion Show at Resorts World Manila. Thanks to Connect Agency who invited me! It was a beautiful show and I really had fun.

The Philippine Fashion Industry's finest such as Bianca Santiago-Reinoso, Patrick Galang, Myrrh Lao To, Teej Nepomuceno and Preview Magazine's Anna Canlas collaborated as they styled the models with Mango's amazing Fall & Winter pieces that made the show a success.

The first set of photos I took have a bad lighting, sorry for that. But then I managed to fix my camera setting with the rest :-)

Enjoy!

Bianca Santiago-Reinoso's Modern Mystique





Alluring Androgyny by Patrick Galang










Nudes and Neutrals styled by Myrrh Lao To










Teej Nepomuceno's Glamorous Getaway











Oriental Opulence by Anna Canlas










Spottenings time (The people in the show)


Love her earrings!!! Check out Jae on StyleBible.ph


Nyko Rodriguez



Tracy Ayson - check out her blog


Finally have my picture taken with my very first favorite Filipino blogger - Rosanna Aranaz of LittleMissDressUp


BB Girl, Alyssa Lapid of http://monbeaumonde.wordpress.com/


Marita Galvez and friends. The pretty becki next to her is an accessories designer, can't wait for PFW!


Lucas Raven and Luma La-Hamarné





Ana Gonzales of The Fashion Commuter

IMG_2293

IMG_2294

Toxic Disco Boy - love him.

IMG_2295

A Pique look alike from Mexico

IMG_2298


IMG_2299

Ava, Krissy of http://krissyfied.com and I

IMG_2302

Bianca Valerio, the host of the night, & I
I actually made a small chika to her when we saw her at SoFA for a fitting, she was really nice.

IMG_2303

Marita's awesome bag!

IMG_2304

Cai on the job!

IMG_2305

Camille Co - as always. I love her outfit.

IMG_2306

The Spanish clan

Then off to the Garage party at Republiq!

IMG_2308

IMG_2311

IMG_2312

IMG_2314

AND THE GARAGE BOYS. Boom! Daniel Matsunaga x Mark Mcmahon x & more.

IMG_2310 copy pak

My definition of "grunge" (supposedly luxe grunge)


Oversize grey shirt - Thrifted, Belt - Forever 21, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
295830_728x90