Tuesday, September 13, 2011

YELLE FANS: HELP ME BRING YELLE TO MANILA


I am calling out Yelle fans out there in Manila: HEAR ME OUT PEOPLE! I'm a big fan of Yelle ever since in middle school. Thanks to my friend Pope, who introduced me to her song - Je Veux Te Voir I fell in love with her and her band.


To those who don't know YELLE - they are from France and their genre mostly consist of pop, electronic and dance. Yes, they sing in FRENCH and who cares if you don't understand it? As long its pleasant to the ears then its good to go! Plus, they're just amazing on stage (I've seen videos)

So awhile back, everyone was talking about Adele coming to Manila on Dec 3 & for fun, I tweeted random artists that I want to come to Manila. Two bands replied, one was Silver Swans and Yelle.

So Yelle's reply:


Now I need to FIND "MOTIVATED PROMOTERS" FOR HER TO COME HERE & THIS WILL BE A DREAM COME TRUE.

I AM CALLING OUT ALL THE CONCERT PEOPLE, PEOPLE WHO PRODUCES BIG PARTIES SUCH AS RAVE AND UNDERGROUND PARTIES AND MORE AND OF COURSE, THE BIG GUYS IN THE MANILA MUSIC INDUSTRY.

I TELL YOU, BRING YELLE TO MANILLE.

and let's not forget this sweet DM from her to moi x



If you are willing to help me, PLEASE TWEET: lets help  get  to do a concert in MANILLE!!!!! :D 

Thanks everyone x


295830_728x90