Thursday, May 5, 2011

GONE?

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? Well, I'm sorry I haven't be on these days well it is because my laptop's charger broke and my laptop is very useless without it. I've been doing nothing lately, just do a few errands, read a book and be on my phone for almost 24/7. So to those who follow me on twitter, forgive me if I tweet to much. Its just that I don't have anything else to do! So here is a quick outfit post + new shoes I bought!






Top - Topshop, Skirt - Thrifted, Necklace - Forever 21, Flats - Topshop

As you can see the wall behind me will be my future inspiration wall. Obviously, its under construction. Just added one new image this morning. Haha. And pardon for me the sizes of the photos, photobucket is not working on this rotten computer.

And the amazing shoes that I bought today......




I'm very much in love with them!!!

Hope to see you all soon!!! xx

295830_728x90