Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to School Shiz

As you all know, I am starting college VERY SOON at the School of Fashion & Arts and I can't help but to the be so thrilled about it! I already got my schedule yesterday and we have this student orientation this Friday. Time is so fast, no? Can't wait to see my SoFA friends and also to meet new people as well.

My mom and I also did some shopping for things that I NEED. Yes, NEED. Meaning, didn't get to buy more things that I WANT but not really NEED. Haha.

IMG_9441

IMG_9444

IMG_9447

IMG_9449

IMG_9451

And meet my school bag - Longchamp's Le Pliage Petal Limited Edition Spring/Summer2011

IMG_9452

Thank goodness its made from France and not China. It's just better, you know. Well its because some of my bags just break easily, and it's not good.

295830_728x90