Sunday, May 22, 2011

Messeca Coraline Neon Summer 2011

"Oh my goodness! I'm going shopping later and have to find the perfect summer shoe! But I don't know which one..."

"Girl, tsinelas."

"FRIEND! UH... HELLO? ARE YOU DUMB? WE'RE 'FASYON' TE."

If you're in a situation like that, please dispose that friend. Kidding. And yes, I'm talking about the friend who suggested the "flip-flops"

Anyway, if you're wondering what's the must-have shoes for this summer (even though Summer is about to end) then you're in the right place to know! I'm talking about wedges, colors, BRIGHT NEON COLORS and more wedges & pony hair.

Behold, the Messeca Coraline Neon Summer 2011 Collection...2
1

3

4


Aren't they a beauty? If you're a total shoe lover/addict/collector then this must be on your have-to-have list! And what's the perfect color for these shoes? It's coral.


295830_728x90