Monday, January 9, 2012

Alms... alms... chos.



Oh my God. I am so fucked right now. I am officially broke. Na-da. Zero-Dinero. Worst part is my dad officially took my Cici (credit card) away today. I messed up, damn it!

I already experienced having no money but that was during when I used to study in Subic (didn't really need money there cause my everyday life basically revolved around school) and summer. Now I'm a college student living in Manila, it is pretty hard to get around with no money. Basically, for a week I have to go straight to school then home afterwards. No purchasing of food & drinks and no taxis (don't really ride taxis that much anyway)

I guess it is sort of a punishment for me, I deserve it. Haha~ Well, it is another wake-up call and face the reality. Though I think it's okay to have not money for now since I don't really need it, and I have everything I need at the moment.

Right now I am pretty much desperate to get a part-time job and to have more people to buy some of my items in my shop. I'm still going to look for more items to sell and I am ready to sacrifice anything~ Chos.

Anyway, money isn't what I am truly worrying about now - it's the exams. I hope I get everything done by this week (well duh I need to) especially the stuff I have to pass for my sewing class.

Craaaaaaaaaap. I just want to get over this week already. !@#$%^&*

Well lesson learned. It's ayt. It's coo. Cheers to the simple life!

p.s. SOMEONE HIRE ME!!!!!!!! IF YOU NEED A  PERSONAL SHOPPER, GO FOR IT. HIRE ME.  OR MAYBE DESIGN YOUR PROM DRESS (PROM IS SOON) AND DON'T WORRY I WON'T CHARGE HIGH BUT I GUARANTEE YOU IT WILL BE AWESOME. Hehe~

p.p.s. I am no longer THE LITTLE BIG SPENDER, I, for now, is THE LITTLE BROKE GIRL. Lol~ Bye x
295830_728x90