Sunday, January 29, 2012

IDKWMSIDKWW

There are a couple of reasons why I have not been updating. Half of those will be kept til' i-don't-know-when-maybe-soon-i-don't-know-we-will-see, my real damn life has been very interesting lately & I'm so sick to see the same damn thing from people.

I'm so bored posting "outfit posts" - ugh really bored. Fed up with it.  Also fed up showing what I've been buying and shit like that - and not because Cici was confiscated. Just bored with everything. Honestly, my everyday life is more interesting than all of those.

There are so much things going on that I really love to share with you all but maybe not now. Soon, maybe. I don't know. We will see.

There will be some a bit of changes here - this blog is a legit diary from now on. Goodbye !@#$%^&* and shit like that. So over it. No offense - haha.

Don't worry, I'm still The Little Big Spender x

295830_728x90