Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Style

So this year I am ditching florals and all the sweetie pie looking pieces I have in my wardrobe. This year I am opting for a more mature look and there will be days that I will also finally express my inner "Australian" hipster self. 

This will be quite a change since I'm used to wearing floral skirts, floral tops, floral dresses and just floral everything. I seriously need to grow out from my old style (which I find boring now) & since I will be turning 18 too this year, I seriously want a new look. 

I am starting to invest on new clothes and some of my old ones will be up for sale on my shop soon and some will be donated to the victims of the Typhoon Sendong.



Would you like to marry me?




Here are some of the items that I got when I went out on a date with OhhhhSuzzzzy yesterday! It was such a fun afternoon & evening with her and we really had a good talk about life, religion and so much more. 

Sigh~ classes resume this week and I'm feeling a bit nauseous just thinking about it. I have heaps of projects for sewing class that I have to finish. Hell week.

Exams will start next week, another thing to look forward too. Oh yay~

I guess I will just have to look forward to my 1 week break from school. Sounds fun, I need a break... again. Hehe
295830_728x90