Friday, November 11, 2011

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST



Damn it I am so tempted to break my nose or that bone that is connected to my forehead because it hurts like f. I swear this 11/11/11 thing is bull. Not trying to kill your little beliefs. Hehe. Anyway. It's raining, I'm bored, I'm not hungry but I want to eat but its useless to eat if you're not hungry because when you force yourself to eat when you are full then most likely you will get fat. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

I feel like I've been possessed by a crazy lunatic redundant spirit. It feels like shit. You know how it feels like to be shit? Yes? No? Have you ever smelled like shit? Have you ever looked like shit?.... did you ever taste like shit? - Shit talk.

Anyway moving on with the exciting part of this post.... MY 2011 CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!!!! only if you click - CONTINUE READING ;)





The Hungoevr / Hungover Cookbook
$11 - Php476

I don't usually get hangovers but when I do get one usually feel sorry for myself for feeling like a rotten tomato that has been thrown on people that are being humiliated in public. So with this cookbook it will help me know what to cook or buy to make the right meal . Yay!


Farts in A Can 
$10.95 - Php474

Hahaha it kinda seems a pathetic item but who cares? How it works: You open the lid and it makes fart noises. LOL luckily (i think) it does not smell anything which will make the item pathetic. But I still want this.



Hey Asshole Pad
$9 - Php389

OH THIS IS WHAT I REALLY NEED, WANT AND LOVE. It's either I'm a pussy and slip this paper somewhere like their bag, shoe, pants, pockets, etc. or be the heroic girl who has laryngitis and simply stick this paper on their forehead! 



Holly "Gonightly" Sleeping Mask 
$15 - Php649

Breakfast at Tiffany's. Aurdrey Hepburn. Enough Said. And oh, also because I've had this "Kiss Me" sleeping mask I got in Beijing from a famous Korean store called Artbox. This sleeping mask is 3 years old. 




Knit Turkey Hat 
$30 - Php 1,299

Why? Because I want a turkey on my head and wearing it will help me find Ramona. LOL joke. is it a bad joke? :\  


Men's Toddland Cheeseburger Supreme Boxer Briefs
$20 - Php866

Because it will make all things look yummy. 


Mini Panda Skillet
$36 - $1,559.23

It's too cute to pass this one! Agh!!! Goodbye boring pans. 




Peanut Butter & Jelly Pouch
$14 - Php607

Because it is cooler than your pouch! I actually can imagine myself going to a club and having this with me. 


Penis Pasta
$12.50 - Php541

Hehehe now you can actually taste it with any taste you want, bite it and not feel guilty and have it inside you  a bit longer than the usual... ehem. 







Wreck This Journal
$12.95 - Php560

With this unorthodox notebook of dares I'm sure writing will be one hell of a ride! 




Self Therapy Notepad
$9 - Php389

I need this. Like now.



Potato Chips Pouch
$10 - Php433

I guess I won't be as much cautious as I am now while walking around the streets of Manila with a pouch like this. 



Sweet Dreams Cupcake Pillow
$32 - Php1,386

I wanttttttttttttt.



USB Tulip Hub
$24 - 1,039

Red tulips are nice


Where I've Been Scratch Map Travel Edition
$25 - Php1,083

BECAUSE THIS THING IS EXTREMELY AWESOME, ITS NOT JUST A MAP ITS A SCRATCH MAP AND YOU GET TO SCRATCH THE COUNTRY YOU HAVE BEEN TO. DUH. LOL.

EMAIL ME IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO BUY ME THESE THINGS AND ASK FOR THE SHOP YOU CAN GET IT FROM, MY HOME ADDRESS, MY NUMBER, AND MY... LOVE & APPRECIATION! 


Advance Merry Christmas Dolls! x 
295830_728x90