Sunday, November 6, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week S/S 12 : Oxygen

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been really updating about Philippine Fashion Week. I have been busy with my personal life. Though finally found a time to make a blog post.

I don't know if anyone will agree with me but Oxygen's collection was a bit dull. Though the music that was used in the show was good, totally my type: INDIE. The styling with the male models were great, I really enjoyed it and the pieces we're good. What disappointed me was the females' collection - it is something you've already seen for the past years. Though there are a few pieces and looks that I like - I just wished that they have done something more forward or unique. I really expected a lot from Oxygen since it is the first mainstream local store that offers hipster-ish looks and not your usual pang-masa pieces.





CLICK CONTINUE READING!!








(Included this photo because the model is HOT. That is Zaydan Timpani)









Oh look its Marie Digby! Love the long skirt and the high slit! Love the whole look


Omg Hi bb Zaydan and look there's my friend, Nicole!



Love, want and need those shoes!!!

View whole collection here.
295830_728x90