Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I LOVE MY NEW LAYOUT

Wow! I am totally loving the new look of my blog: pink pink and more pink to emphasize the remaining months of me being a minor, and for me to be able to still feel young, quirky and girly. I also like how my huge face is right there to welcome you... or scare you away.

My new web designer, Michael Valk of Fresh Creations, included some extra things on my blog to make it more personalized. We've decided to put an "Item of The Day" portion to show a certain item that I just bought, liked or just something that I was inspired from.

The other thing we also added was the menu bar under the banner. He also included the cute heart on each post and pretty looking "older posts" and "newer posts" buttons that can be found at the bottom of the blog.

There are too much new stuff going on so I will just let you discover for yourself and hopefully you enjoy my new layout!

Can you guess what is the item of the day? x

384792_Need Supply Co. Mens Fall 2011 3
295830_728x90