Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rachel Zoe's Pre-Fall 2012 Collection

Oh my God. Have you seen Rachel Zoe's Pre-Fall 2012 collection?? Wow, it blew my mind. You may not be informed about this but next year's trend will be most likely the 60's era. If you check out the boutique, Promod, their collection is inspired from the 60's. Heck, even their muse looks like Twiggy!  

From trim ankle pants, peacoats and minidresses to lean-flared trousers, maxi dresses and slim-line blazers (which are by the way R. Zoe's classic pieces) showing a dash of glam and sophistication. 

Here are my favorite looks (actually I like them all but I left out 2-3 looks) 


































(source: style.com)

Love them all! They're so faboosh!

295058_Shop for Designer Brands like Yigal Azrouel, Barbara Bui and Preen at Arcade Boutique
295830_728x90