Thursday, December 15, 2011

I LOVE NASTY GAL

Look what arrived today!!!!! Yes, it's the shoes that I ordered from Nasty Gal. A new pair of Jeffrey Campbell  shoes to add in my little collection. Very pleased with the quality, there were no damage on the item. The cover of the box was a bit damaged but that doesn't really matter. As long the shoes are safe and in perfect condition then it is all good!






Jeffrey Campbell Security Platform

The fit is just perfect! I always get a size bigger when I order boots from Jeffrey Campbell because it gives a bit of space in able for me to wear socks, leggings or whatever for hygienic purposes. And don't you fret, Nasty Gal is still on SALE! CLICK HERE to check out their sales! And they have a great deal if you shop  your heart out... check it out - CLICK HERE TOO!

Now I have to get ready for Fashion Illustration class, toodles! x

baginc.com

Related posts:
295830_728x90