Thursday, December 8, 2011

I LOVE PAUL & JOE BEAUTE

Guess what The Little Big Spender purchased today...





This is my first time to purchase Paul & Joe Beaute and I'm very thrilled to start using it! When I tried their tester for the foundation, I like how it had this creamy moisture feel when I blended it. I also tried it on under my eyes, and wow my skin started to glow. The skin under my eyes looked really healthy and I must say, I'm very impressed. Same goes for the powder too.

I'm not actually good at describing nor reviewing beauty products so I shall leave this job up to the beauty bloggers out there and Paul & Joe Beaute website - click here.

However I can give you a short background about the brand, Paul  & Joe is a French menswear brand created by Sophie Albou. After a year, she started with her own line for women inspired from her everyday life as a mother and a working woman. Six years later, she launched Paul & Joe Beaute cosmetics.

I also read that the products are produced in Japan so it is most likely based on Asian standards with a European touch.

No wonder I got the darkest shade for both products. Yay me. Haha!

Now you must be wondering how much these two cost:

Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation N:
Original price: Php2,350 at Rustan's (Makati)
Bought it for: Php940 (60% off) not in Rustan's

Paul & Joe Face Powder N
Original Price: Php2,575 Rustan's (Makati)
Bought it for: Php1,287.50 (50%off) not in Rustan's

WHERE & HOW THE F DID THAT HAPPEN? Stay tuned at The Little Big Spender for more updates!!! ;)
384792_Need Supply Co. Womens Summer 2011 1
295830_728x90