Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I LOVE VERSACE FOR H&M

This is it. I... finally... got.... the PACKAGE! After a gazillion years of waiting, the end of my little misery finally came! (I am quite impatient waiting for packages)

The post office people knew me already (kumbaga parang suki) , as I entered the hall they automatically shouted "Santiago!" and said: "Nandito na! Kakarating lang!" (It's already here! It just arrived!)

Sometimes I feel like a queen... Haha! Shet. Special treatment! Chos.

They surprised me with a huge colorful box... and a heavy one too! Thank you very much.... Jeroen.


It was raining so hard when I left the post office and I had to carry an umbrella on my right, this box on my left and my freaking HANDBAG (take note: not a SHOULDER BAG) on my shoulder. (managed to fit my arms into the handle)

Every time he sends me a package I ALWAYS open  his letter first before I go to the most exciting part! Click continue reading (I KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!!)  >>>




He has a fat handwriting, een beetje schattig baby. Kus!!! 

YES!!! 2 HAGELSLAG VLOKKEN BOXES AND 1 HAGELSLAG!!!! (read more about it here) and that crunchy looking thing is called Pepernoten. I don't know what it is but I am pretty excited to find out! And he also included Hamka's but I already ate it before I got home so it is not in the picture. Haha!


And the most awaited part.... Oh dear Lord!!! 


Beautiful paper bag...  so beautiful... it makes me cry...

Another bag!!! Oh... oh... now its silky... oh yeah... it feels good...


So beautiful.....

AND WHAT IS THIS?!?! VELVET HANGERS!!!



This is just getting better and better!!!


Pink price tags, lovely. There's a reason why its not attached to my items and I'm not telling why! ;) 

... and VOILA!



The purple babydoll dress! So pretty! I love it so much!  Of course it will look nicer if it's already pressed.

And his Christmas gift.....




Freaking sexy back! 


Okay so mayroon ako ipagtatapat, nung una niyang sinabi sa akin kung ano ang regalo niya para sa pasko (oo, kinulit ko siya dahil ayaw ko ng surprises) medyo nag alinlangan ako kung ano ang magiging itsura ko pag sinuot ko na ito. Pero wow, nung pagsuot ko... ANG GANDA LANG TEH. TARAY. KABOG NA KABOG. 

I felt so hot in it. Cheka!!! But really, I love it so much. It makes me think of cruising on a yatch and drinking a frozen margarita  while wearing that dress on a beautiful sunny day. Faboosh!

So I'm happy. I'm really happy. And again, I hope you are too!

P.S. NOW I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY YSL TRIB TOO SHOES THAT I WON FROM SHOEPHORIA. AAAAAAACK!!!

P.P.S. SHOP THE LITTLE BIG SPENDER IS BACK IN BUSINESS - CLICK CLICK CLICK

I love you dolls x

Related posts:
384792_Need Supply Co. Mens Fall 2011 3
295830_728x90