Thursday, December 1, 2011

I LOVE FAUX FUR

OH MY GOODNESS. OH MY GOODNESS. STILL IN SHOCK. SHAKING. CAN'T BELIEVE I WILL GET THIS BEAUTIFUL FAUX FUR COAT. STILL IN SHOCK. OMG.

December just started and I am already rocking it.






(image source: STYLENANDA)

YES. STYLENANDA is INDEED AWESOME!!! And I'm so thankful that they're selling this at a reasonable price! 

NO, I don't care if I can't wear this often here in the Philippines but buying this coat will be some kind of investment. Since I might be traveling to cold areas in the future, I will really rely on this coat for warmth! And of course, my other coat which you can read about it herehere & here

And look at their lookbook! Their Korean models are gorgeous! 

And check out the last image, she's wearing a Lita inspired shoes! Check out the colors of the shoes... totally reminds me of my recent purchase.

Check out other shops' faux fur coats... 

(image sources: 1,2,3,4)

Expensive huh? Well I bet the materials are really good and you can actually use it all the time. Actually, even cheaper items can last too as long you handle it with care and refrain from using it all the time.

So, I'm looking forward to so much things this month! It's actually overwhelming. I'm just really happy, really really happy. And I hope you are too. 

No comments:

295830_728x90